Sunday, May 2, 2021

Daily Diamond Challenge 15 May 2, 2021 - Empires and Puzzles

Yesterday's Empires and Puzzles Daily Diamond Challenge problem: 


My solution: 




Make the blue match toward the top of the board above the green tiles. Luckily for me, the cascade produced a separate red diamond, but unluckily for me, the actual solution was to form a green diamond. The green diamond nearly became impossible because the red diamond that cascaded formed in the exact spot I needed the greens to cascade. 

Luckily for me, there was a convenient purple match that line up so I could do what I had planned all along. Unluckily for me, I did manage to form the green diamond, but the resulting cascade brought more greens up that popped the diamond and prevented me from being able to screenshot the full solution. 

The game giveth, the game taketh away. 

Today's problem: See if you can spot the diamond below. There may be more than one, but there is definitely at least one that is currently on the board.


Solution tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment