Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Daily Diamond Challenge 18 May 5, 2021 - Empires and Puzzles

Yesterday's Empires and Puzzles Daily Diamond Challenge problem: 


My solution: 




A reminder that I set up these exercises so that the "problem" shows a screenshot of the moment I spotted the diamond. You look at the first screenshot, and I don't blame you if you think there isn't a diamond, but I promise you there is one, and you can learn to spot it when the tiles are in this position. 

Make the green match to bring up the red tile. Then bring down the yellow tile to make the dragon bomb, and there's your red diamond! The game felt generous, so it rewarded me with a second cascaded purple diamond as a bonus.

Today's problem: See if you can spot the diamond below. There may be more than one, but there is definitely at least one that is currently on the board.


Solution tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment