Saturday, May 8, 2021

Daily Diamond Challenge 21 May 8, 2021 - Empires and Puzzles

Yesterday's Empires and Puzzles Daily Diamond Challenge problem: 


My solution: 



There are actually two possible diamonds (at least). The one I didn't make is a green diamond. Match the greens toward the right side; don't just pop the green dragon bomb, or else it won't work—you have to make a three-match of the greens below the top row. That sets up a blue match, then after the blue match, you can make the yellow dragon bomb to set up the green diamond. 

I made the simpler diamond. Make the green match in the top row, and you're perfectly set up for a yellow diamond. 

Remember, this is an exercise is seeing the board. Just because I made one diamond doesn't mean the other one is a bad move. I just happened to need the yellow diamond instead of the green one. 

Not only those two, but the game gave me a bonus diamond after making the yellow one! 


Today's problem: See if you can spot the diamond below. There may be more than one, but there is definitely at least one that is currently on the board.


Solution tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment