Friday, May 14, 2021

GAZELLE!!! - Empires and Puzzles

I had four raid flags left to fill a hero chest. I got one hero with those last four flags. I rage-flasked and won the first fresh flag with a stupid good starting board, and it actually made me madder because it felt so patronizing and also made me think how I just wasted a raid flask when the game could have just given me that RNG four raids ago.

Fast forward, and I would lose flag 6 again, even though I finally filled the hero chest. (Nothing significant came out of the hero chest except a good amount of food and iron.) I was still salty about the first four flags in this sequence. Let's put the cherry on top of this shit sundae with a 10-pull from Teltoc, eh? 


Ain't she a beaut?

I can't sleep. I'm so elated.

No comments:

Post a Comment